About Me

My photo
I am deputy editor at The Banker, a Financial Times publication. I joined the magazine in August 2015 as transaction banking and technology editor, which remain the beats I cover. Previously I was features editor at Profit & Loss, an FX and derivatives publication and events company. Before that I was editorial director of Treasury Today following a period as editor of gtnews.com. I also worked on Banking Technology, Computer Weekly, and IBM Computer Today. I have a BSc from the University of Victoria, Canada.

Tuesday, 7 March 2017

CaixaBank takes aim at Millennial digital natives through imaginBank

2/05/2016
Benjami Puigdevall, managing director at CaixaBank Digital Business, talks to Joy Macknight about creating a truly digital banking experience through its imaginBank service aimed at tech-savvy millennials.

To read more: http://www.thebanker.com/Comment-Profiles/People/TechVision/CaixaBank-takes-aim-at-Millennial-digital-natives-through-imaginBank/(language)/eng-GB

No comments:

Post a Comment