About Me

My photo
I am deputy editor at The Banker, a Financial Times publication. I joined the magazine in August 2015 as transaction banking and technology editor, which remain the beats I cover. Previously I was features editor at Profit & Loss, an FX and derivatives publication and events company. Before that I was editorial director of Treasury Today following a period as editor of gtnews.com. I also worked on Banking Technology, Computer Weekly, and IBM Computer Today. I have a BSc from the University of Victoria, Canada.

Tuesday, 7 March 2017

Credit Suisse develops a digital culture in private banking

1/02/2017
Marco Abele, a digital transformation expert at Credit Suisse, argues that culture – not technology – is the main success factor when re-engineering a bank for the future. He describes to Joy Macknight how the bank architected a culture shift in its private banking business.

To read more: http://www.thebanker.com/Transactions-Technology/Credit-Suisse-develops-a-digital-culture-in-private-banking/(language)/eng-GB

No comments:

Post a Comment