About Me

My photo
I am former editor of The Banker, a Financial Times publication. I joined the publication in August 2015 as transaction banking and technology editor, was promoted to deputy editor in September 2016 and then to managing editor in April 2019. The crowning glory was my appointment as editor in March 2021, the first female editor in the publication's history. Previously I was features editor at Profit&Loss, editorial director of Treasury Today and editor of gtnews.com. I also worked on Banking Technology, Computer Weekly and IBM Computer Today. I have a BSc from the University of Victoria, Canada.

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Goldman Sachs turbo charges access to data

1/04/2016
Joanne Hannaford, global co-head of enterprise platforms at Goldman Sachs and one of the most senior female software engineers in the banking industry, speaks to Joy Macknight about the investment bank’s transformation projects.

To read more: http://www.thebanker.com/Transactions-Technology/Technology/Goldman-Sachs-turbo-charges-access-to-data/(language)/eng-GB

No comments:

Post a Comment