About Me

My photo
I am deputy editor at The Banker, a Financial Times publication. I joined the magazine in August 2015 as transaction banking and technology editor, which remain the beats I cover. Previously I was features editor at Profit & Loss, an FX and derivatives publication and events company. Before that I was editorial director of Treasury Today following a period as editor of gtnews.com. I also worked on Banking Technology, Computer Weekly, and IBM Computer Today. I have a BSc from the University of Victoria, Canada.

Tuesday, 7 March 2017

SIA chief lauds move to real time in the eurozone

1/08/2016
The European payments landscape is in the midst of great change. Massimo Arrighetti, CEO of SIA, outlines to Joy Macknight his vision of a future payments ecosystem.

To read more: http://www.thebanker.com/Transactions-Technology/Technology/SIA-chief-lauds-move-to-real-time-in-the-eurozone/(language)/eng-GB

No comments:

Post a Comment