About Me

My photo
I am former editor of The Banker, a Financial Times publication. I joined the publication in August 2015 as transaction banking and technology editor, was promoted to deputy editor in September 2016 and then to managing editor in April 2019. The crowning glory was my appointment as editor in March 2021, the first female editor in the publication's history. Previously I was features editor at Profit&Loss, editorial director of Treasury Today and editor of gtnews.com. I also worked on Banking Technology, Computer Weekly and IBM Computer Today. I have a BSc from the University of Victoria, Canada.

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Top 500 Banking Brands 2016

1/02/2016
Market and currency volatility have shaken up The Banker’s Top 500 Banking Brand rankings. However, the main story of 2016 is the speed at which Chinese banking brands are gaining ground on their US counterparts. Joy Macknight reports.

To read more: http://www.thebanker.com/Banker-Data/Top-500-Banking-Brands-2016/(language)/eng-GB

No comments:

Post a Comment