About Me

My photo
I am deputy editor at The Banker, a Financial Times publication. I joined the magazine in August 2015 as transaction banking and technology editor, which remain the beats I cover. Previously I was features editor at Profit & Loss, an FX and derivatives publication and events company. Before that I was editorial director of Treasury Today following a period as editor of gtnews.com. I also worked on Banking Technology, Computer Weekly, and IBM Computer Today. I have a BSc from the University of Victoria, Canada.

Tuesday, 7 March 2017

Voice recognition: what your bank needs?

2/05/2016
Banks are trumpeting their use of voice recognition technology in a way not seen before, using it to demonstrate their innovation credentials and customer centricity. Joy Macknight looks at the ways in which it is being utilised.

To read more: http://www.thebanker.com/Transactions-Technology/Technology/Voice-recognition-what-your-bank-needs/(language)/eng-GB

No comments:

Post a Comment